1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Forza 7

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andrew_WOT, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

2. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

upload_2017-6-12_13-37-25.png
    :)

3. Dynamic weather is astonishing tho

4. They claim 4k/60fps? Do you really think is possibile? The card is like my rx 580 on specs, with less core speed of course. It can handle with full details solid 60fps /80 peak at 1080p maxixum with Forza Horizon 3 -.- stop this 4K advertisement.

ShimonART likes this.
  5. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

Where is the car spray though?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

6. Yeah, some spray will be good but I keep my statement. That transition from rain to blue sky was the prettiest thing I ever saw on a computer game regarding to weather simulation.

Was so impressed that had to watch it few times to understand the engine and looks so "natural".

Wonder if they could simulate physics the same way :rolleyes:

detoit likes this.
  7. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

Somthing about their dynamic weather looks fishy to me, i want to see full wet to dry track like pcars2 is showing us and then i will belive its dynamic.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

8. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Think about it for a second, them throwing 4k at it means they can use way weaker anti aliasing. While that probably isnt the only thing if anything will get 4k60fps it will be forza they are generally the best optimized and best looking games on each of their respective xboxs

LeDude83 likes this.
  9. jiaoshouxu

jiaoshouxu Rookie

wow, so 700 cars, most of them are reused models from F4, and come with inaccurate physics(do you really expect t10 to collect every single real data from those vintage cars and test them?) Dynamic weather? I will just buy pcar 2 instead.

10. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Kunos can do 150cars with one Aris.

Turn 10 just needs 4.5 Aris's, cant be too hard in their team of 200 odd workers.

11. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

Oooh not a no for VR, now i'm listening.

12. And bad optimized on pc, my system is powerful than new xbox, the gpu chip is quite the same, same specs, but I have higher clock speed. I can't get 4K at 60fps even at minimum, so I don't think Forza will have high detail and SOLID 60fps, no drops expected under that value, otherwise it not 60 fps. :/

13. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

If you read interview with Xbox director given at E3, he stated that per the same hardware consoles are twice more perfomant due to system and software optimization.

14. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

Calling bs on that else 4k 60fps would be easily possible with every game. Its one of those "facts" you see in adverts. SEVEN OUT OF TEN PEOPLE VOTED BROWNNINJA BEST NINJA and then in small print it says my mum made ten duplicate accounts.
    The thing is we dont know what they are refering to, its a broad statement and ultimately the end results just dont back up that statement.

15. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Even your mum prefers another ninja 3 out of 10 times then. :(

16. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Looks and drives pretty drab. Moving on, nothing to see there.

17. magzire

magzire Alien

Oh no that's bad
    Can't they convert tracks also? :)

18. Thomas Gocke

Thomas Gocke Alien

There is only one Aris! But yeah, 10 of those guys could do it ;)
    And then you end up with 10 different setups.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  19. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

LOL @ motion profile/Lazy slow Dbox.

20. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Got to love the Forza bumper bowling approach they are still sticking with. Walls and other cars are there to keep you on track as usual. Looks ok but I doubt it will drive any better then the apex demo or that they actually want it to be any better in terms of driving model as their target audience loves bumper bowling arcade racing in such games.

Mogster likes this.