1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Forza 7

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andrew_WOT, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

That VVVs video looks like not much have been done in the physics. Constant struggle with the gripp with a trackmonster like that porsche.
    Lack off FFB and the feel off Surface and unprogressive griplevels usually looks like that. Hope Im wrong.

2. Mogster

Mogster Alien

The weather effects look beautiful but there seems to be little connection with the car physics so the end result looks quite boring.

For me it's a shame, but the dev's know their target audience and it's not me clearly...

3. CamsX

CamsX Racer

hmm, look at those very pretty opponent position arrows. And they change color!

Andrew_WOT likes this.
  4. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Saw a new video with VVV. Last time it was with aids and the new one was with factory settings. Loked wery god in avery aspect. The sound was spectacular in that new porsche.

5. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Good idea to borrow, positional and proximity indication in one.

6. CamsX

CamsX Racer

7. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

8. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

Ya well, multiple controller and optimized game. If its going to be same crap as fh3 then its not worth the money.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

9. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

FH3 got some rough debut on PC, but in current state after all the patches it runs astonishingly well for visuals it delivers.

10. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

Will see, iam still hopefull it will all work out. I honestly thinking about picking this instead of pcars2, and just play it with controller. Forza has the best controller support and combine it 700 cars its hard to resist. I had alot of fun playing forza 4 on the xbox 360.

11. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Visuals are quite stunning

And this is not even PC

12. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

Ya, i wonder if the sky are the same ones from fh3. Looks stuning.

13. ozm8ey

ozm8ey Gamer

pretty sure forza has the best tyre model physics out there. Cant wait to get it.

14. Diablo_rf

Diablo_rf Hardcore Simmer

Forza looks good indeed, but in compare with the realistic tone colorn of GT Sport is jut no words.
    I might get them both and see witch one will bring better competition experience.
    I like new experience, whenever is that an arcade racing game, a simcade, I don't give a sh*t, what is inportant is that I have fun.

15. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

Its stylised, its pretty but to me it look a bit cartoony. The road surface in the wet looks good though.

Diablo_rf likes this.
  16. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

what part looks cartoony?

i really hope that they bringing their scanned Australian skys into forza 7 :p

17. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

The car, the track all looks overly smooth & flat to me. Maybe cartoony is the wrong word but overly clean. I don't think the fantasy track furniture helps either but realise that's all part of their style in the game.

18. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

I think it's the same style as pCars or almost the same.
    If you look at iRacing or even AC, the palette and textures make them look more photo realistic. But hey, we have plenty of dull colors in real life, bring me some awesomeness in a dream world. :)
    GT Sport for comparison

To me Forza 7 graphics looks like next gen, realistic or not, but I like it.

19. ozm8ey

ozm8ey Gamer

What we need is assetto corsa with the content of forza 7. ultimate dream

ShimonART likes this.
  20. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

or assetto corsa features and physics in forza 7 :D